Can’t read articles

When I attempt to read any article I end up in an endless loop of logging in and cannot get to the article. After each login, any attempts to view articles gets me back to the prompt to login. Using latest version of Safari on my IPad. Am I the only one?

This is being worked on right now.

I’m still having the same problem…???

I am also having the same issue.

Having same problem. My subscription is up for renewal and I’m about to say bye-bye because of it. Sunday was the worst day!

ditto…

Have same issues using Safari…I am logged in, in fact I can see my login on the screen but when I click on a story, was trying to read one of Clay’s…screen keeps coming up asking me if I want to buy a subscription

Same here. With each article I’m told to subscribe or log in (I’m a subscriber). This happens multiple times. Finally on the “noise” article by Dudley, I couldn’t access it after logging in 5 times.

This is day 3 for me, that I can’t read articles.

Ditto

I was told last night that they had fixed the issue and that if you are still experiencing problems, trying logging out and logging back in.

If you still are having this issue, please let me know ASAP.

I am having exactly the same issue currently.

Did you try logging out and logging back in? I need to know if that is not working so I can run it up the chain.

Same here, kind of annoying. Well past that point!

Did you try logging out and logging back in?

I have the very same frustrating problem

Did you try logging out and logging back in? I need people to tell me if this advice is not working.

Logging out does not help me— and when I log in about half the time says password wrong—then later can log in with same password

Yes sir!

Ditto!!