Can someone tell me

I’m sure by now that everyone has seen the tweet of Coach Muss jammin like a DJ with two people behind him. What I want to know is What song is that. Granted I’m an older fart and I rarely listen to anything that wasn’t recorded in the 70s or 80s. Still curious what this tune is.

2 Likes

1 Like

It’s a take off of a video that went viral a couple of years ago. Search Bottle DJ on YouTube. It’s a song I guess, don’t know, but the whole bit is just a take off of a funny video that was popular. Just a obscure popular video. Cracks me up. Song really has nothing to do with it.

Yes I realize its a gag and a take-off off a funny video. I got all that. Still the song it uses is catchy and I wanted to know what it was.

Love this song. Glad Muss likes it. Man, this guy just knows what young people like. I bet Muss can hold a conversation with any teenager on any topic.

I love the Muss video and I love how he is so active in promoting the Razorback brand, the program, and himself as a coach. I love it.

That being said… I do think I prefer the video of the original song. Having spent some time in the construction business, I can say we never would have got a project completed if the workers looked like this. Though I did encounter a woman welder that was pretty hot and it turns out she was also a exotic dancer at the local strip club. She was the most smokin hot construction worker I ever had the fortune to meet, and the only one I ever got a lap dance from. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Aloha,
Well, that was something I never thought I would see on the Basketball Board.:heart_eyes:
Very satisfying.
UA…Campus of Champions

2 Likes

Great cover of the Stones classic from about a hundred years ago. Gotta love it when an artist takes an old classic rock song and makes it their own. LOL!

Lol. It’s definitely NOT a Rolling Stones Cover and the song debuted in 2002. They are not remotely related.

“ “Satisfaction” is considered to be the forerunner of [electro house] that brought the genre into the mainstream.

Can’t wait to hear BB’s cover of Honkey Tonk Woman!

Sorry, I’m still laughing that you actually thought that was a RS’s Cover. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

That video is lot like the video from the Chris Vernon show. The 2020 Masters Update.

Nah. Like many things I post here, my tongue was firmly planted in my cheek.

It’s another British Invasion. This time with a Steven Hawking voice synthesizer.

Brits spell it Stephen

1 Like

Did you just correct yourself, lol?

Yep. Sometimes Brits pronounce words like Merikans do, but screw up the spelling. I remembered that as I hit “Reply.”
Big, big, big fan of his. Only read a couple of his books, though - A Brief History of Time and The Universe in a Nutshell.
He considered himself to be the SwineFusion of theoretical cosmology.

1 Like

Sure pal, lol.

1 Like

Ah, one more head where I’ve established rent-free residence.

Eventually y’all will figure out your little snipes only encourage me,

2 Likes

Certain groups just hate facts.