Can someone post 2017 signees?

How will draft affect this class, any stud pitchers?

Dakota Bennett, LHP, 6-3, 170, Eva (Brewer), Ala.
Dylan Bonds, LHP, 5-10, 180, Mt. Juliet, Tenn.
Bryce Bonnin, SS, 6-1, 180, Baytown (Barbers Hill), Texas
Evan Hooper, OF, 6-0, 187, Cabot, Ark.
Austin Kelly, RHP, 6-1, 200, Bryant, Ark.
Heston Kjerstad, SS, 6-3, 180, Amarillo (Randall), Texas
Casey Martin, SS, 5-11, 165, Lonoke, Ark.
Benjamin McClain, OF, 5-11, 185, Lee’s Summit (West), Mo.
Hunter Milligan, LHP, 6-4, 215, Greenbrier, Ark.
Easton Murrell, INF, 6-0, 195, Prosper, Texas
Jacob Nesbit, SS, 6-0, 170, Coppell, Texas
Casey Opitz, 5-11, 175, Centennial (Heritage), Colo.
Kole Ramage, RHP, 6-0, 180, Southlake (Carroll), Texas
Jackson Rutledge, RHP, 6-8, 240, St. Louis (Rockwood Summit), Mo.
Canaan Smith, C, 6-0, 210, Rockwall (Heath), Texas
Alerick Soularie, OF, 6-0, 185, Humble (Atascocita), Texas
Daniel Tillo, LHP, 6-5, 215, Sioux City, Iowa (Kentucky, Iowa Western)
Cole Turney, OF, 6-1, 200, Richmond (Travis), Texas
Zebulon Vermillion, RHP, 6-5, 175, Prairie Village (Shawnee Mission East), Kan.

The signees to watch close in the draft are Cole Turney, Bryce Bonnin, Daniel Tillo and Jackson Rutledge.

Some others who have the potential to be draft surprises are Canaan Smith, Hunter Milligan and Casey Opitz.

There might be some late JUCO signees that we haven’t heard about yet. For instance, Trevor Stephan and Jax Biggers were late additions to last year’s class.

Don’t rule out Casey Martin getting drafted

I don’t doubt that he might get drafted, but I’d be surprised if it’s high enough for him to skip school. Would be interested to hear your thoughts.

I have spoken with some scouts that love Casey Martin.

I really like Casey’s game and think Hog fans will love him.

I think he ends up on campus but he is someone that could sign if things fell correctly for him. I think his number is pretty high but who really knows.

Dakota Bennett may never make it to the hill! The Lefty is tearing it up this summer. Last outing hit 92 several times. Lots of scouts are following his games.

DVH pulls 2-3 players from the KC Area each year. Zeb Vermillion from Shawnee Mission East is legit. 6’4" and in the low 90’s, saw him pitch the last 3 years. Ben McClain from Lee’s Summit (MO) is an excellent athlete, left handed outfielder with some speed, he’s from an outstanding family of educators, will probably need a redshirt year. Blake Lillis and Tyler Benninghoff were signees from last year that both signed pro contracts. Lucas Krull and Alex Ronnebaum were 2 other signees from the Overland Park area that made it to campus but I understand both have moved on after the spring semester ended. Krull was a tall, hard-throwing lefty that seemingly couldn’t find the strike zone (in high school), Ronnebaum was a SS/3B type, good glove. I hope Vermillion and McClain make it, both hard working, good kids.

Ryan Stanek and Bobby Wernes were from that area. Yes, KC has been good to us.

Those 2 turned out OK.