Calling it now

After watching Jalen’s SEC interview he will work as an analyst for ESPN. Dude is sharp as a tack and has the voice, look, and intellect to do very well in broadcasting.

Razorback safety Jalen Catalon speaks at SEC Media Day

Hog nation could not ask for a better representative.

5 Likes

Thanks for the link. Jalen looked like he was prepared and ready to go tackle someone. Sharp and focused. Very good interview. It appears that SECN+ isn’t showing any of the player interviews live. Just have to catch the replays.

KJ also extremely impressive. He could also be in broadcasting one day.

KJ Jefferson speaks at SEC Media Day

Bumper Pool’s interview carried the same impressive tone and delivery. We could not be better represented than we were with these three amazing players.

Bumper Pool at SEC Media Days 2022

1 Like

Coach Pittman is a treasure…

Arkansas coach Sam Pittman speaks at SEC Media Day

1 Like

So True! They all 3 displayed a perfect combination of humbleness and confidence. They very much mirrored their head coach and their coordinator, be it Odom or Briles. Bumper also gave a shout out to our Strength and Conditioning coach, Jamil Walker, regarding team bonding.

I think my expectations for this team, this season, took another step up. Lots of excitement ahead for Razorback Football!

3 Likes

I thought all three represented our University with thoughtful responses and not only were well spoken, but from a football perspective seemed to combine the hunger for success with humility and class. Three impressive guys and of course Sam was Sam, so what more could we ask?

4 Likes

He is a very well spoken young man. He truly listens to the question and gives a clear and concise answer. With more experience, he will reduce his “aaaahhhhhs”, “I means”, and “you knows” to become a very professional speaker. Very proud of the young man!

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.