Brian Wallace Jr

He played and started a lot of games. Was a mainstay on the Oline once he got his chance.
Such a tragic thing to happen to a person so young. Prayers for that man and family.

He passed away. No words.

2 Likes

I’m gutted. I feel horrible for all the pain His Family is going through right now. This one hurts.

1 Like

How awful.

1 Like

Was aware of him since his high school days at Christian Brothers College High in West St. Louis County. Was a huge get for us, along with his H.S. teammate Armon Watts. Took both awhile to develop, but both were valuable players for us by their senior years. Prayers for his family.

1 Like

Incredibly sad news….gone wayyyyyy too soon. Prayers up big time for his family. We lost a great and wonderful Hog today!!! Just stunned!

3 Likes

Appreciate you reposting these stories Richard, thank you. My Heart goes out to the Wallace Family.

1 Like

Thanks RD….such a sad day….just shaking my head!

1 Like

Reminds me when Garrett passed. Numbing.

3 Likes

Ughhhh…yes it does RD!

He lived life; it looked to me like he lived it well. Peace to his family.

“And I’ll be with you always”.

1 Like

Truely sad. Too dang young.
Continued prayers for the Wallace Family.

Mind numbing sadness. A pain and void unimaginable for any parent. Prayers for Brian’s family and friends may His grace and peace be with you.

I’ve spoken to Brian Sr. twice in the last few days. He wanted people to know how proud Jr. was to be a Razorback. There will be a Razorback on his casket.

He said Brian’s closet was full of Razorback clothing.

Sr. said four men have received Brian’s organs.

He and Leslie have been overwhelmed by the support of the fans. This has touched them immensely.

Continue prayers.

Sam and Bielema have reached out to them.

6 Likes

Just heartbreaking in every way. Continued prayers for the Wallace family.

2 Likes

There’s been so much very emotional support for the Brian Jr and Family all over social media. So can only imagine the direct support is of same magnitude.
Us Hog Fans are just as proud to have had Brian as one of ours.
Whole thing is still hard to fathom & continued prayers for the Wallace Family.

2 Likes

That’s awesome. Something good coming out of something terrible.

3 Likes

Great to see some good come out of this horrible situation. Thanks for sharing sir!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.