Bothers me to see

Tre Norwood with offers from OU, ND, Tennessee.
Why in the world are we letting him slip away, instate kid with a more impressive offer list than some of our DB recruits.

If he’s good enough to play for them, he’s definitely good enough to play for us.

But we will continue to blame recruiting disadvantages when we let guys slip away every year. Not too happy with this one.

5-8, 155 might have something to do with the lack of an offer.

6-0 168 at a Nike Combine.

Once again, if ND, OU, and Tennessee thinks he is good enough, so should we.

Are they committable offers?

Non-commitable offers typically come early in the process and not at the end as people try to fill out classes.

Important to note that their fan bases are upset they are offering Tre now because it means they missed out on their top choices.

Just as the fan base here has, will and would be if Arkansas offers a couple on the board that don’t currently have offers.

Some of the same people yelling for Arkansas to offer him and sign him have been the loudest of those in the past.

Hardly anyone was even talking about Tre until last week when the plethora of offers started rolling in.

As I have said before, I like Tre both as a young man and as a football player.

But having seen Curtis and Norwood play, I would take Curtis.

As far as Hernandez and McClellion - the other two CBs on board now - as well as Curl and Calloway, the two that could come on board, my thinking is the same way via tape.

I’m 5-9.

When I interview him this past summer we were the same height in shoes.

He may have grown since then

I know this is a dead horse I am beating, but if the offer is not “commitable” then it isn’t an offer! I HATE the term “noncommitable offer.” Either you have an offer (they are willing to give you a scholarship to play tiddlywinks at Sisters of the Poor University) or they are interested in you and are considering giving you an offer. If it is the latter, then it isn’t an offer!

If you ask a woman to marry you, that is an offer. She says yes. Now she is committed. Can either one of you change your mind at any time before “signing day?” Sure. But an offer has been made, and it has been accepted. If instead you say “I will consider marrying you, but I am looking at several different women and will have to let you know if you are really the one I want or not” you have NOT asked her to marry you!

What if you tell her you’ll marry her, but you need to get the final answer from Gisele Bundchen or Beyonce first, have you asked her?

[quote=“RICEPIG1”]

What if you tell her you’ll marry her, but you need to get the final answer from Gisele Bundchen or Beyonce first, have you asked her?
[/quote]

Nope.