Bold prediction

We will get our first Heisman trophy winner under coach Chad Morris!

I have a gut feeling about this.

It will be a QB or an even tougher position to win it at, WR.

Winning a Heisman is a crap shoot. The likely winner this year didn’t even get a Power 5 scholarship offer as a three-star prep QB. Walked on at Texas Tech. Transferred to OU and walked on there. And now is a likely first round pick as well as the Heisman favorite. Last year’s Heisman also went to a three-star recruit, Lamar Jackson. The one before that, Derrick Henry, was a four- or five-star, depending on which service you believe. It’s getting the right athlete in the right situation where he will thrive.

By the way, Baker Mayfield and Chad Morris both were at Lake Travis High School.

Oh I agree.

I just know with Chads offense, Heisman like numbers are a realistic thing if you have the guy.

Still mad about D-Mac getting robbed.

But yes I knew the Mayfield and Morris connection.

I do think when you have that Heisman level guy, it can position your program to make a jump, whether you take advantage of t and keep it going or spiral down like A&M.

Who knows when or who, but I think it’s coming and will give the fans another D-Mac like player to be proud of!

If, we get Treylon Burks, Jr. Warren, Arkansas, I swear they could do what Michigan did and Play him at WR and Safety, KR, he would have a chance, if we have a good enough record. He is the Best player in the state right now and it is not even close! He has the " IT ’ Factor.

You need to look at what happened to DMac. Back to back years he was the best player in college football and did not win! I won’t ever hold my breathe on this one!