Bold Prediction.....

If we lose either of the next two games, at home against Mizzou or on the road against Florida, we will not make the NCAA tourney!..While watching the Miss State game I told my wife time and time again that “Miss State was a horrible team and probably wont win another game in conference”, and Miss State has been proving my sentiment right. I think Miss State is the worst team in the league along with maybe South Carolina and that doesn’t bode well for Arkansas seeing they lost to them. But if we lose either of those next two games I believe we only win maybe six of our remaining games in conference; which will give us a 17 win season and a possible trip to the None, Important, Tournament (N.I.T)

Everyone got jokes today.

Seriously I wish I was joking but outside of Jaylen, Daryl, Gafford, and Beard I really question the legitimacy of any everyone else on the team, that’s played, ability to contribute on this level. I personally believe Dustin Thomas wouldn’t start at Arkansas State University let alone in this league

[quote=“ARKANSAS870228”]

Seriously I wish I was joking but outside of Jaylen, Daryl, Gafford, and Beard I really question the legitimacy of any everyone else on the team, that’s played, ability to contribute on this level. I personally believe Dustin Thomas wouldn’t start at Arkansas State University let alone in this league

[/quote]Not defending any player, but you do know that Thomas started/played at Colorado ( I think, as a freshman) and I seem to remember that he averaged double digits?

You did see this team beat Oklahoma on a neutral court didn’t you? Also, nobody can predict the remainder of the season when a team is in a slump. They could return to normal and win a bunch in a row. Enjoy the season.

Jokes on you… IMO

I think he’s correct. Lose today and I see about 6-8 more losses.

[quote=“KeithGuthrie”]

He averaged 3.6pts as a freshman and 4.4 as a sophomore.

I don’t really see how that is bold, more just a statement that has some validity.

I think there is a shot they could lose both and be 1-5. If they do that, obviously chances are not good.

I also think they could win today, but doubt a win at Florida and be 2-4 and having to battle back all season.

But again, I don’t see that as a bold prediction.

A “bold” prediction would be something like - I think Arkansas is going to win the rest of its games or lose them all.

I hope you’re right just by me having played the game I just don’t look at our forward position with optimism outside of Gafford