Board Improvements

First off, I really have come to like this new board. The content with Clay, Dudley, Richard, Matt,etc… is top notch so I don’t want to come across as a complainer but there are a couple of things I would like to see changed.

1. The hover feature still allows that “unread posts” box to cover up half of the text. I have tried moving my mouse around to correct it but it doesn’t seem to work for me. It is really a nuisance that needs to be addressed.

2. Regarding commitment lists I’m glad that we now at least have the ESPN star ranking lists but could the players be listed in order of commitment date instead of alphabetical order. That would be helpful.

Also, could their be a national team ranking list?

And lastly, could we get a list of prospects Arkansas is looking at that have not committed yet? These are all things the old Scout board had.

Thanks for your consideration.

Bump

I’ll consult with others, but why the commit dates list instead of alphabetical?

It’s the first time anybody has ever asked that of us so IU was just wondering.

I’ll do my best to put together a list of those that Arkansas is still on and are considering the Razorbacks.

Listing by commitment date makes it easier to take a quick glance to see if someone new has been added. It also is nice to be able to see when our last commitment was. I think that is how the old scout board had it.

Thanks Dudley!

The old board had the ability to be sorted by several different columns.