Black on Twitter

I just know that Coach Muss knows what to do with big guards. I know he also knows what to do when he has a lot of talent on the same team. So I feel like me, and Nick and Jordan; and everyone else they have right now would play well together. And I think he would do a good job of making us play unselfish.

5 Likes

Man, that sounds good! You just know Bobby, Moses, and the boys are gonna be working on him. Hope the Hogs and fans put on a show tomorrow. I’m so pumped!

3 Likes

He’s supposed to arrive in Fayetteville in about 40 minutes.

1 Like

I guarantee the fans will be there to greet him!

Wishing him safe travels and hope he has a great time today and that when he makes his decision it turns out to be everything he’s dreamed of it being. WPS

1 Like

Amen to that Hogbacker and well said!!! I too hope the family atmosphere and unreal fans in the Bud show him where home is and he becomes a Hog!!! He is going to have so many Pros chatting him up it will be unreal!

1 Like

He should see a good one today.

1 Like

I always think that it is very important to source material and give credit to the writer.

The summation above is from Joe Tipton’s article for On3.

I know that Richard and I hate it when somebody takes out stuff and does not give it credit or the proper sourcing.

I spent a lot of time yesterday to get in touch with Duncanville head coach David Peavy and confirm Anthony Black was indeed visiting.

A few seconds later, people were stating it as a fact without attributing it to Coach Peavy via myself.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.