Birthday!

Today is my 81st birthday and the government thought it was notable enough to make it a federal
holiday, JUNETEENTH

3 Likes

Happy Birthday!

Mine won’t come for 2 weeks, but they’ve already designated it as a Fed Holiday…July 4th.

True story…I remember thinking that getting fireworks set off on your birthday was de rigueur until I was about 5 years old and started to put it together…lol…

My 70th is a week from today. I share that date with a publisher we all know and love.

It’s a good month. Mine is June 26.

1 Like

It’s good to share that date and better to have young friends like you! :wink: :rofl:

After an hour on the practice range (first with my new Mizuno irons) don’t feel young.

FYI, the new irons are fantastic.

2 Likes

My daughter’s birthday is in June. Her birth date is 6/6/66. I was happy there were 4 sixes and not 3 (for the knowledgeable Biblical members). Or scary movie buffs. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Happy Juneteenth Birthday.
My daughter is a June birthday as well. ( 22nd )

Mine the 28th. Son’s 4th and grandson 29th.

June 14th… Flag Day.

Hey Wiz. My wife is a 4th of July firecracker girl. She said the same thing about thinking the fireworks were for her when she was little! Happy Birthday to all!

Happy Birthday! to All of you June babies.

:birthday::gift:

1 Like

Thanks! :+1:

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.