Big news on Moses Moody

He’s playing with Bradley Beal in St Louis this spring and summer.

https://twitter.com/D1Circuit/status/969611360190582785

You think that’s good or bad on our chances of landing him? It seems kinda hard to get a feel for him right now on if he’s leaning towards being a hog or not.

If you’re an Arkansas fan you would probably want him to play in-state, but Darious Hall played for the Memphis Magic and Khalil Garland played for Team Penny and they’re Hogs. Kevaughn Allen played for Team Penny.

Neither of those two were as highly regarded as Moses though it’s kind of strange to play for an out of state program when we have two historic ones in state Wings and Hawks both have won national championships and carry elite talent one year even Skai Alexander a out of state 5 star and Kentucky commit played with the wings. Idk though we will just have to wait and see. However Richard have you talked to Jahmius Ramsey who I hear is from my hometown of Helena-West Helena if so what is his thoughts toward the hogs?

I have not talked to Ramey just yet. Arkansas will probably know more about where they stand on the 19 class sometime after the season. They’re still evaluating things.

I believe Moses has attended quite a few games at BWA. I understand he is following the Hogs closely. He is not yet on “one and done” radar and that is so far good news for us.

I believe Moses has attended quite a few games at BWA. I understand he is following the Hogs closely. He is not yet on “one and done” radar and that is so far good news for us.

[/quote]

I am going to go old man and say I hate this one a done crap. It makes a joke of the student athlete concept and opens a new door to corruption.
I believe the kids have the right to go to college or play professionally. But if you are going to play in college you are to be a student who is working towards getting a degree.
This is just my opinion and represents my preferences and frustrations about the current state of college athletics. Thanks for letting me rant.

I am going to go old man and say I hate this one a done crap. It makes a joke of the student athlete concept and opens a new door to corruption.
I believe the kids have the right to go to college or play professionally. But if you are going to play in college you are to be a student who is working towards getting a degree.
This is just my opinion and represents my preferences and frustrations about the current state of college athletics. Thanks for letting me rant.

[/quote]

After getting to know Moses and his family, I believe they’re doing everything based off of a lot of research. Nothing they do is without a lot of thought. I know NLR Coach Johnny Rice and others at the school think the world of Moses as a young man and a student-athlete.