Bielema in Tulsa tonight

Bret spoke about the Michigan replacement, offseason workouts and more: http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2017 … ent-offse/

Aloha,

I wish CBB would specially state why we were blown up by Auburn and blew such big halftime leads during our last two games of the season. He has to know why. But for whatever reason(s) doesn’t want to discuss the details. I for one would like to know the reason(s) and what is being done to prevent a re-occurrence. Until then, I will continue to lack confidence of any lead held by his Hogs.

GHG!

[quote=“guynhawaii”]
Aloha,

I wish CBB would specially state why we were blown up by Auburn and blew such big halftime leads during our last two games of the season. He has to know why. But for whatever reason(s) doesn’t want to discuss the details. I for one would like to know the reason(s) and what is being done to prevent a re-occurrence. Until then, I will continue to lack confidence of any lead held by his Hogs.

GHG!
[/quote]not sure I understand the need to dwell on this in media/ public settings. I will evaluate his actions to remedy the problems on the football field next season, not on the roast beef circuit. By the way, I have confidence that he will take the necessary steps, so I am ok in moving forward.

[quote=“KeithGuthrie”]

I agree. I don’t feel entitled to needing to hear him tell me something. I can see he’s taking steps. I’ll look for the results next season. He wants his job, I’m sure.

That kind of stuff was covered a lot in the days right after that game. I wrote about it. He talked about it. They changed defenses. That’s part of it. They brought in an entire new defensive secondary – five in the last class. They got to work recruiting in the offensive line. That’s among the many things that they are working on to keep that from happening.