Ben Hicks visit update (story)...

Hicks May win 4 more games next year than Ty did last year.
But heres what we don’t know;

If Hicks would have won any more games last year while taking the beating Ty did.

If Ty would have won more games next year with another year exp in the offense & hopefully improved Oline & skill players.

How many games did Hicks win at SMU last year running a new offense? Uh 3 I think at SMU.

What happened last year is now water under the bridge

Giving yourself the best opportunity to win is what you have to do now.

[quote=“Jimbeau77”]

Hicks May win 4 more games next year than Ty did last year.
But heres what we don’t know;

If Hicks would have won any more games last year while taking the beating Ty did.

If Ty would have won more games next year with another year exp in the offense & hopefully improved Oline & skill players.

How many games did Hicks win at SMU last year running a new offense? Uh 3 I think at SMU.

[/quote]You’re right. We don’t know and will never know. To some, that’s a shame. And to others, not so much. Here’s the deal: Arkansas is moving on with Ben Hicks, and Ty sounds like he is moving on with his career elsewhere. I will root for Hicks and Ty.

[quote=“SoArkHog”]

As will I.

Yep and every QB on our roster but Ty Storey played in that game.
Not that it would have mattered because we could not stop NTS at time in the game.

We should be better off with Hicks on offense, but he doesnt play defense.

Hicks DID NOT DRUB the N Texas team that beat us. SMU played N Texas first game of season and lost 46-23. N Texas beat us 44-17, in their third game of the season. Not that much of a difference if you ask me

Well there’s that then.

Whew. What a thread.

I love the suggested topics option

Baked could have put me in bankruptcy court! :grinning:How foolish of me to put any faith in this staff to improve in their second year of a “rebuild.” Least amount of progress of any 2nd year staff in the country.

1 Like

Hicks hasn’t started 8 games yet so you are in the clear!