BBQ Weekend Predictions

Just for fun, during our upcoming big July BBQ weekend for visitors, what are everyone’s thoughts on possible commitments immediately following/during the weekend? You’re thoughts should just focus on immediate decisions following/during the weekend.

I think it has a good chance of swaying many of these players in our favor, but I think we get 2-3 commits out of the weekend.

I think Zach Zimos and Jalen Catalon hop on the train. I also think Zach Williams could make the decision to stay in state and be a hog as the third commit.

Others predictions, thoughts? Please no “there is no way to know” replies. Make this interesting and get excited about the big weekend.

Woo pig forever

Brisket or Pork? It’ll probably be both, and if Wright’s is supplying the brisket, they’ll run out. As to commits, we’ll probably get a couple, you’re two sound good to me, but we need OL commits in a bad way…

I would be thrilled with getting Catalon, but longhorns feel very confident they will land Catalon. And there is talk Zach may pull the trigger before July 27th

I think Catalon is a long shot to say the least.

The Zach’s however should be hogs.

Hopefully we can get a few more big time players that weekend, we need it.

I think it’s entirely possible that Burks and Miller pull the trigger on that weekend if they are able to get up there. They seem to care very little about the recruiting process. Gives them more time to fish.

[quote=“RICEPIG1”]

Brisket or Pork? It’ll probably be both, and if Wright’s is supplying the brisket, they’ll run out. As to commits, we’ll probably get a couple, you’re two sound good to me, but we need OL commits in a bad way…

[/quote] I think recruiting is going good, I agree with you we need to start getting OL commits

which Zach

My bad, Zach Williams

thanks

hoping that Zach Zimos and Zach Williams both commit that weekend

It’s be cool if they wait till that weekend. Have a big commitment bash :slight_smile: read somewhere that Jackson had told the coaches he was in a while ago and was just waiting on a time to commit. Maybe some of the guys have something like that going on

I’ve been wondering if 2/3 of the instate guys will commit then. Hoping so for sure. So I’ll say we’ll get 2 instate players commit then.

Since one of my predictions already chose to hop on board, I want to update my answer.

I am still hopeful we get Zimos out of this weekend. I’m not so sure we get another out of the list in another post that are confirmed to come, but would love for another in state guy to pull the trigger.

I would like to guess we get a player that has committed elsewhere to visit and decommit, most likely Gregory.

New thoughts?

I doubt we get a commitment from Jalen Catalon, but this could be a big weekend for him. We are in his top schools without having even seen the campus. The campus sells itself, and if the interest is already there I like to think we have a shot. Also, with an official visit scheduled for the season and a couple of teammates interested. This would be a huge get.