BB is making ...

Just about every group mad—

Being defensive at PC
Contradicting himself on Hammonds
Not playing Allen
Playing politics with PT with players

I think his PCs have hurt him pretty significantly. He is not a good PC coach. He gets defensive and deflects questions, refers to the outside world as negative thinkers, well that’s fans, not a good idea to single out fans. Tries too hard to talk about the positives instead of coming out and saying something like “That performance was not what fans deserve and was embarrassing”. Instead talks about all wins count the same.

I think he could’ve helped himself a little in the PC, but instead he hurts himself usually. He’s at a point it doesn’t really matter what he says now.

He pulled aHDN the other day

“ I called that play brotha”

you guys would find something wrong with Mother Teresa if she was the coach

You guys are a joke and make the most stupid comments. Soon you can get away from your computer unless you do not like the new coach.

I do not worry too much about what is said in press conferences. I mainly pay attention to what I see on the field. The struggles there are the concern.

[quote=“ClayHenry”]
I do not worry too much about what is said in press conferences. I mainly pay attention to what I see on the field. The struggles there are the concern.
[/quote]I just don’t remember a worst five years. Who would have thought CBB would have failed. Not coming up short, but not even getting to average.

The Hammonds stuff (other than gripes about him not being used more when healthy) is just his haters hating and that’s pretty blatantly obvious.

Bielema is hurting himself with the product. Lucking out to beat a team you’re 30 points better than when your back is already against the wall hurts exponentially worse than taking the bait from a gotcha journalist at a PC.

Agreed.

Makes no difference what is said in press conferences. If you are winning, you can say what you want to say. See Nick Saban…
When you are losing, it makes no difference what you say either.

[quote=“daBoar”]

I can remember several.
1990-1994: 22-32-2. Also the last time we had three coaches in five years. 1 bowl game, 1 winning season.
1992-1996: 25-30-2. Includes one SEC season of 6-2 while Alabama was down. Got drilled in SEC Championship game. Finished 8-5 and lost a mid-level bowl.
1993-1997: 26-30-1. Also includes that 6-2 SEC season and bowl game loss.
All told The period between Ken Hatfield’s departure and the arrival of HDN (1990-1997): 38-51-2. Five losing seasons, one 6-6 season, two minor bowl games, both losses.

CBB’s record in 4 plus years: 29-31 with 3 games left. Includes three minor bowl games, two of them wins. Certainly not great, but better than those listed above. If a miracle occurs, it could be as good as 33-31 with four bowl wins. Worst case, 29-34 and probably a coaching change, but still better than the Crowe-Kines-Ford era.