Baye Fall & Assane Diop livestream of

their announcement at 5:30 tomorrow

1 Like

Might not watch

The general feel at this point in reading national recruiting guys who cover basketball is that Arkansas will get Baye Fall, Colorado will get Assane Diop. We get the top 15-20 guy, Diop doesn’t want to be considered a throw in player just to get Fall. We would have taken both, but the big prize is no doubt Fall.

1 Like

I would love to get both, but obviously Fall is the bigger prize.

2 Likes

He looks like much the better player in the videos I have seen of both

1 Like

I actually like how this could play out. I was fine with us taking Diop, but I like the opportunity of a replacement even better.

1 Like

The question I have, concerning this year’s recruiting class, is who do we have to replace off this year’s team? The only players that I am sure are gone are Nick, AB, and TB. Walsh could probably help himself a lot with another year on the hill, but I am not confident he will stay. That said, if we only lose those 4, plus Kamani, we will have a pretty stout nucleus coming back. Muss can afford to be selective with this class.

1 Like

I know it was a joke, but AB told Holland if he’d flip, AB would come back for his SO year

1 Like

Yeah, that was never gonna happen.

So what is your latest feeling on what’s going to happen Richard? They coming to the hill ?

1 of 2, hopefully.

Hopefully

I like the general thinking of Fall to Arkansas & Diop to Colo. Shall see.

1 Like

As Dudley always said, the numbers work themselves out.

Lots of chatter on the Twitterverse that we’ll land Fall.

2 Likes

That’s the spirit. You must not be paying much attention to what is going on around here

Anything yet on Fall?

Fall’s a Hog. Diop to CU

2 Likes

you can watch it on the link in the original post. They are explaining why they went to different schools. Fall mentioned that he thought that Arkansas and the coaching staff gives him the best chance for the next step to the NBA.

Diop said he just felt like Colorado was “home”, since he had been there for the last few years.

1 Like

Fall on me Bayebe! Great pickup.

1 Like