Basketball Practices

Any updates or observations? Does Muss open his practices to the public, or at least to the media?

I had the opportunity to watch some of Nolan’s practices and it was at least as entertaining as the games, and probably more intense. I assume Muss’s practices are closed since we aren’t really hearing anything…?

The first practice was open, and of course the Red-White Game, but that is all. Scottie wrote observation pieces from both.

2 Likes

Hearing rumor that Trey Wade will be available for Mercer game. Great news if true. Anyone else hearing this?

2 Likes

Muss announced his injury around 9/28 and said that recovery was 4-6 weeks. The Mercer game is exactly 6 weeks from 9/28. Plus, I think he participated in the Red-White shoot around. Sounds like it is likely that he’ll be ready by 11/9. I assume it will depend on how long he’s been able to practice at full speed.

I now see that Scottie has posted some Muss comments that indicate Wade may be ready for Mercer.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.