Based on events to date-my Saturday schedule

9:00 a.m. Check internet to make sure nothing happened overnight.
11:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m Start watching Baylor-Oklahoma, with one eye on the crawl in case of breaking news. Checking websites-just in case.
12:30-3:30 p.m. Also now checking on FAU game to make sure nothing bizarre going on there(Kiffin ejected, attacked by irate husband/father, struck by meteor, you know that kind of thing)
3:45 p.m. Quick check to make sure Matt Rhule or Drinkwater has not made a shocking announcement, then start trying to find anything on Kiffin post-game press conference.
6:00-8:00 p.m. Annoying Mrs. Buzzard over drinks and dinner by checking phone constantly for news, discussing latest rumors. Show her old picture of Norville with braided hair to make her do spit take. Reply to fourth text of day from Nana Buzzard asking if I’ve heard anything. Try to remember there’s a kind of an important basketball game going on in Bowling Green.
8:15-midnight. Constant flipping between message boards and sports websites. Try to guess which Hogville posters are really Wally Hall, which ones are at mental health facilities, and how many people are posting under duplicate names. Hope for something solid from Clay/Richard/Dudley.

1 Like

This is a great thread.

Saturday I take my aged father-in-law to Walgreens and watch him shake his cane at people all while yelling “I done told everyone that Geoff Long should have hired that Frank Malzone fella”.

I’ll then go home and look at the new smart TV my wife bought and realize I’m too stupid to operate it. Go next door and watch games on my neighbor’s 20" Magnavox.

Look at all the threads on various boards where people all have inside information on the hiring of Kiffen.

My plan is to sit on my front porch in Verdigris, Ok and wait until I see the red smoke.

Now that’s funny right there.:joy: