Barry Dunning repeats as Alabama Gatorade Player of the Year

2 Likes

43% from the three that is very impressive I was looking at one of his videos yesterday and noticed he had a very nice looking stroke. Can’t wait to see him come up here and help us out.

2 Likes

Another honor for Barry.

5 Likes

Hidden gem for us……I think he is going to be a good one!

1 Like

He’s one I would sign up for NIL if I was a business person. Super good young man.

5 Likes

That is awesome! Congrats, Barry.

I hope he gets on the floor. I wish we had minutes for all this talent. Wish we could have seen more of chance. I was excited. I hope we can hang on to young talent.

The depth and level of talent will hopefully lead us to run our opponents out of the game. “Fatigue makes cowards of us all”, as the great Lombardi said.

I worry about the anti-dearth of talent we’re gonna have next season. I worry that potential gems like Dunning and Brazile might not be able to weather the talent competition next season. But, we need some two and three year guys…they could be the class of the team the year after next.

I’m pretty sure Brazile will have no problem fitting in and getting playing time,he’s already played a full season in the SEC, he knows what to expect… Dunning is a high level player who may surprise a lot of people. Practices will be absolutely brutal next year with all the talent we have which will make us better in the long run.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.