Barnum Enters Portal

Erynn Barnum announced on Instagram she is entering the transfer portal for her final year of eligibility. She led Arkansas in scoring (15 ppg) this season and was an All-SEC second team selection.

Bit of a shocker to me, but with a pretty talented roster incoming and being undersized at forward, she may have seen some writing on the wall.

Didn’t really surprise me. Her body language late in the season suggested she wasn’t happy.

I agree. She didn’t appear to be motivated.

Her attitude notwithstanding, I’ll be sick if she goes to Ole Miss.
She can play…just like Q Davis.

Jeff, I was about to post that EXACT thing. She was in total mope mode.

Dauda, its your time girl. Get healthy. Jersey was coming on towards the end. If Saylor can get her shot going the front court just might take a leap. Saylor is all-conference waiting to happen if she can shoot in games like Mike and Geno both said she did/does in practice.

Hope none of the others mentioned above hit the portal. If so I would wonder what may be happening within.

In fact, it surprised me a little when Erynn said she was going to stay in college, because I could already see she was moping. But staying in college didn’t necessarily mean staying here.

Afraid that Dauda and others may also leave

I don’t see why Dauda would leave now. The 5 spot is now hers. Starter status. Starter minutes. Just get the knee healthy. She still drags it when running. I get it. I had an acl tear too. Back in the day. Wore the same brace.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.