Bama putting a hurt on Moo U

Up by 17 in the first half. 'Humpers can’t make a shot or get a rebound.

Meanwhile, Maryland was up 12 on Michigan in the first half but the Wolvies went on a 16-2 run and led by 2 at half. Their point guard had 9 dimes and 0 turnovers in the first half. A Maryland win could open the door for Bama to grab a 1 seed.

It’s now a 27 point lead. Moo U hasn’t scored since my first post.

I’m not sure MooU has scored since my first marriage

Or mine. And I got divorced just before our last trip to the Sugar Bowl.

Moo U just can’t throw the ball in the ocean in that first half. and now it has continued in the second half.

Which, in turn could move us up to a 2 seed. We are still, as of this morning, Lunardi’s top 3 seed. I would thank Bama, as we are beating their butt in the SEC championship game.

Nah. It would just cause Bummer and Meechigan to switch places. An Ohio State or Houston loss, though, could move us up.

Yeah, that would be the most likely outcome. I was hoping MD might upset Mich today, which would give them 3 losses in their last 5 games, but they are now pulling away from MD in the 2nd half.

Houston getting a top 4 seed is just crazy! There’s bubble teams that can match their resume in Q-1 games won!

The Michigan PG finished with 18 points and 15 dimes. Not bad for a grad transfer from the Ivy League. Evidently Ivy League guys can ball too.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.