Bama/Clemson

I think the Tigers beat Bama with a very good and mobile QB. Clemson has an excellent defense and will make the freshman Bama QB do more than handoff or takeoff and be more of a passer under pressure. Of course Saban and their defense will have a lot to say about the end result, but it should be a close game. I can only hope someone derails the Saban express.

The ACC really had a great bowl record, 8-3, I believe. Hard to believe, but I think it is the best conference now. Clemson, Florida State, Louisville, Pitt, UNC, Miami, Virginia Tech, Georgia Tech, NC State, Wake Forest, and Boston College were all great to decent teams this year. Pretty comparable to the SEC.

I think Alabama’s defense will prevail. However, Clemson does have several outstanding players and can score points. My choice is Alabama 31-27.

I root for all Sec teams to win when they are not playing the Hogs. The better the Sec is the more attention it get in the recruiting arena I would think. This game will be determined in the last half of the 3rd quarter and fourth quarter, it always seems to be this is when Bama wears teams down and the quality of thier depth shows up in a big way. Clemson is a great team and will give the biggest challenge Bama has seen this season, but I look for turnovers,Clemson injuries and Bama depth to be the deciding factors in the game. Having said that the change of OC is the wild card here that can change everything and I don’t see how he will improve this team,maybe they as play as well but I do not believe they will play better. The change of OC is a ploy by Saban to prove they can win without Kiffin and also show guys they are recruiting that the offense is still in good hands.I thought after the Mizzou loss if we had made a change on the defensive side of the ball if possible it would have been a winning situation for us because if we had won the bowl game and our defense played better it would helped immediately in recruiting. If we had lost we could say we didn’t get settled with the D changes but we proved we had to do something and are taking steps to change for the better and I think that would have helped in recruiting also in the long run. WPS

I can’t help but wonder how much the change from Kiffin to Sarkisian will affect Alabama. Nick Saban’s entire career has been based on staying consistent. To change coordinators the week before a national championship game is really out of character.

I like Clemson to pull the upset because of its quarterback and defensive line play.

I like Clemson too. Not sure about the upset part though. Think their defense is better than Bama’s offense; also agree that the OC change will present “issues.”

If Washington turned Bama into a “lefthanded” offensive team, then Clemson defense may have a field day.

Don’t think Bama defense can stop Clemson from scoring enough to win it’s second championship.

I feel like Clemson will beat Bama. Both teams have great defenses. Difference is that Clemson will have the most explosive offense Bama has seen. If you call the defenses a draw, the edge goes to Clemson on offense/OB.

If and that’s a big IF, Clemson’s defense can get to Jalen, I think they win. I have been impressed with their D.

best insight I have heard is that Jalen Hurts plays QB and DeShaun Watson IS a QB. I will root for SEC, but being at Vandy I encounter and have friends on both sides in big numbers.

believe that BAMA ONE THE FIRST GAME AND I DO NOT THANK CLEMSON PLAYED THERE SECOND STRING EITHER SOUNDS LIKE PEOPLE THANK THAT CLEMSON WILL N

believe that BAMA ONE THE FIRST GAME AND I DO NOT THANK CLEMSON PLAYED THERE SECOND STRING EITHER SOUNDS LIKE PEOPLE THANK THAT CLEMSON WILL WIN