Bailey's best game as a hog

controlled, not turning it over, composed, hit a three, just a good all-around game. never thought I’d see him play this well.

If he keeps this up and the new fellas keep going, this could be a team that gets to .500 in conference…and the NCAA!

GHG

Absolutely. Along with the 20pts he added 4reb, 2ast, 2stl. Hit his first 9 fts as well.

He was effective at the charity stripe as well. The lack of bench production is a little concerning.
Bailey may be the most improved hog! I would have never thought he would be this effective. Jones also was playing great.

Yeah, Mike talked early on about how hard Adrio had worked on his game, and that he wanted to be a leader for this young team. It’s really showed up in these first 2 games. He got 20 points tonight without pressing to do so. That shows a lot of maturity. His play can take this young team another notch higher. Really proud of him.

Maybe that work ethic will run off. Teams will start paying more attention to him. If he continues to be effective on the offensive end it will help Gafford get doubles less. Joe and Jones from the outside are threats so if Harris can be effective as well it gives opponents more threats to defend. I can’t wait to see Phillips play on a game.

he definently looks better for sure.just hope he can keep it up.

Best most complete game by far. Congrats to the young man. We need him.