Bad weather forecast tomorrow

90% chance Tomorrow but only 10% for the next 2 or 3 days after

Looks like rain clearing off by game time but still plenty of Thunder and Lightning.

[attachment=0]Capture.JPG[/attachment]

really hope we can play without delay today…don’t want OSU to get any extra rest.

I agree,