Auburn will lose to OU today

Now that pearl got his contract he can start to suck. That coupled with the pressure of the first #1 ranking and coupled with two (I think) #1 teams losing this year the first week they were ranked, is a recipe for the upset. And I hope it happens. Go Sooners! You suck Pearl!

They did not, but it was a nice thought.

I don’t want Auburn to lose until we beat them :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well, looks like they wanted Pearl around for a long time!

Uhh nooo

1 Like

Did you watch it?

Watched bits and pieces of it but I never thought Oklahoma was going to go into Auburn and beat them… not this Auburn team anyway

1 Like

Purely from a “this team is fun to watch” standpoint, Auburn might top the list for me this season. They’ve got pieces all over.

1 Like

Do you think Tennessee is going to go in to Texas and win?

Hard one to call bc both teams are so inconsistent,can go either way

Yea it’s tough to predict a game but easy to be pretty sure after the fact. I’m surprised how sure you were on auburn but how unsure you are on this game.

Auburn’s the # 1 team in the country a whole lot better than either one of these teams and they were playing at home that’s why I was sure they were going to beat Oklahoma. these two teams have basically the same record so obviously you think it’s going to be a close game.hard for me to believe you can’t see the difference between these 2 games

1 Like

They are fun to watch… if you can stand Pearl’s stench.

2 Likes

Maybe he’ll go huntin,’ Billy. All he ever does is try to stir up s$%t, and it’s tired and predictable.

2 Likes

I usually watch with the smell off.

4 Likes

Good call.

What??

What’s that smell?

Man I posted before I had read this comment. Actually better than my post, LOL

Well enjoy the stench for next 8 years.

Why would Pearl sign a “Lifetime Contract” that is only 8 years? Does he have a death wish? :joy: :rofl:

1 Like