Auburn vs Ga

Auburn up 42-30 at half but they have 7 block shots already ( ave 8 a game) just no real way to score around the goal at all hardly and what they don’t block they alter. They are not nearly as strong with Kessler out of the lineup inside though we can take advantage of that I believe

Defense will have to be absolutely relentless for us to beat them,will have to get out in transition when we get the rebound before they can set up

You think Vanover may have a role against GA, to have another big against Kessler?

I’m not real sure I would think not since he’s been sick…

Georgia has pulled within one with a great run to start the second half…

Auburn’s biggest weaknesses they have absolutely no shot discipline whatsoever and when they miss that allows you to get out in transition. They are very tough to score at around the goal if you get in half court but their shot selection is not real good and I think that’s why they struggle on the road… I like our chances

1 Like

KD Johnson and Green are both whiners telling the refs they are getting fouled, Refs needs to tell them to shut up and play ball, I guess because they are ranked number ! it ghas gone to their head

2 Likes

Absolutely I can’t stand either one of those guys all they do is shoot 30 footers and then drive and jump into you and hope to draw the foul and get and one.

They’re half court offense is very suspect based on what I’m seeing.

The one thing we cannot afford to happen is Jwill get in foul trouble which is going to be a concern because as hard as they drive the ball to the goal that could happen and also when he tries to stop the pick and roll with Kessler… we cannot get him in foul trouble

1 Like

Ga leads by 2!!

1 Like

Really proud of how Georgia is playing the second half. After first half they could have folded real easy.

1 Like

Need Auburn to win……we need to be the one that beats the #1 team in the nation.

2 Likes

Yeah Auburn cannot throw in the ocean which is what they do with that wild shot selection of theirs the big 6 10 phenom has had one shot today!!when they’re not hitting those shots are drawing fouls they’re half court offense is really suspect

1 Like

I agree! It’s hard to not root for GA though. I hate all Auburn sports teams! But I also do not want to play an angry Auburn team, playing at the top of their game Tuesday night.

1 Like

Can’t stand cheating Auburn.

3 Likes

Hated to pull for Auburn but I did.

Whew

Well damn, good game. Props to ga giving it all.

I really thought that was a charge at the end.

1 Like

Auburn gets a layup and wins by 2.
Georgia lost this game at the free throw line. Miss seven or eight free throws at least. They shoot the ball the way they did today against us and we will kick their tail!!!

1 Like

Well they did have there star point guard out today. Illness they said.

Can’t stand Bruce Pearl and a lot of the players on his team are just like him. WE need to handle Miss State tonight and be ready for a physical up tempo game Tuesday. Bud Walton will be Rocking!!

1 Like

I got to be honest I have no idea who they’re even talking about and I’ve seen them play several times I don’t remember his name but he obviously a starter for a reason so yeah that can cause some trouble but their shot selection is horrible, we shoot the ball like we’re capable and play great defense and not let them get offensive rebounds we can win the game

2 Likes

Yeah I thought it was a charge!! Amazingly they didn’t get that call

3 Likes