ATTN BOARD ADMIN - Post Review

Can we get rid of the post review? It stops posts when someone else posts. In a busy thread I may have to post 3 and 4 times to get it to go through.

POST REVIEW

At least one new post has been made to this topic. You may wish to review your post in light of this.

It’s not a review. Server just may be slow with heavy traffic.

No, Clay., It clearly stops the posting and asks you to review it before you post because someone else posted in the thread since I started typing my post. I have had it 20 or 30 times on busy threads.

I think the OP was quoting what was showing up on his screen.

It now makes sense. I have typed a some what long response before, his “enter”, noticed that the board did something different than usual (maybe showing my post instead of the thread?). Ignored that, clicked on something else. And POOF, my post isn’t there. At all.

No Clay, if you try to post a response and someone else has posted before you, it will prompt you to see if you still want to make your post. It can be annoying, especially in a game thread.

And I just got this while trying to make this post:[quote]At least one new post has been made to this topic. You may wish to review your post in light of this.
[/quote]

Yes, it just happened on this post. I finally realized I needed to scroll down and AGAIN hit “submit” or the post is lost.

Matt just told me the same thing. I stand corrected.