Atlanta Peach Splash AAU Girls

We’re in Atlanta July 20-25 to watch he Atlanta Peach Splash and the Nike National Championship girls AAU tournaments. These are played in the World Congress Center downtown Atlanta. It’s our second year to be able to watch our great niece play in this huge event. She plays for Woodz Elite 2022. It’s been a tough year for all of us as her mom and our sweet, sweet niece passed Mothers Day this year. She was like a daughter us and always sat next to us at Hog games. Our great niece is a gamer with 2 Division 1 offers prior to beginning her Sophomore year at Fayettville HS.

Many in our family have come a long way to support and love on Caroline. So proud of the loving, sweet, humble, Godly young lady she has become. Basketball Is just a plus.

Most (if not all) major coaches will be here this week. Last year I met Coach Neighbors here, what a personable man. Looking forward to great basketball and wonderful time with family.

Very cool that you guys are there for her.

My condolences on your loss.

Drop us her full name and we’ll keep up.

Caroline Lyles plays for Woods Elite 2022. It’s really cool to get to know many of the girls/parents after a lot of time together at games. Good folks. They have won their first two games. Playing a team with 3 gals with D1 offers at 6:30 EST today.

Thanks Dudley. Means a lot.

I am pulling for Caroline. Wish her well.

Our girls lost to a team from Dallas yesterday which resulted in them being moved into the Gold bracket. I think the brackets are platinum, gold and (maybe) silver. The Dallas team had at least 6 gals over 6’2” and a couple closer to 6’4”. They were talented enough that 8 of the 9 had Division 1 offers (with many from SEC & Big 12). Today our girls won both games and were champions of the Gold bracket.

The National Championships start tomorrow with 3 days of non stop girls basketball. Lots of talent and coaches here.

And Caroline has played well. So proud of her. She wears pink Nike’s in memory of her mom. Can’t say enough about the kids/parents/coaches on Woodz 2022. Great people that have supported our family so much.

Thanks for sharing. So sorry for your loss. I will be following Caroline’s progress.

Woodz Elite 2022 lost Tuesday to a terrific team in the Nike National Championship. That put them into the Gold bracket again. They won their next three games to be the Gold Bracket National Champions. These young ladies played their hearts out and dedicated the season to our niece Donna. After the championship game their was lots of hugs and tears for our family, Caroline and James her dad. The coaches, players and parents were all so gracious and nice.

Lots of college coaches watched their games and Caroline played really well.

Thanks for the comments and support. Our family appreciates it.