Astonishing lack of court awareness

By New Mexico State. Aubrun very lucky to get out alive today.

Dude passed up an easy layup that would have tied the game, to kick it out to a guy to shoot a 3. Shooter was fouled but made only 1 of 3. Jared Harper had fouled out for Aubrun and would not have been available for OT. Unbelievable!

Shooter missing the free throws was 78% for the year. They didn’t mention what his % is for last 2 minutes.

Then NMS best shooter had a wide open 3 to win and air balled it 3 feet too deep. Would have loved to see Bruce Pearl get beat.

There were numerous whistles that favored Auburn in the game. Don’t touch Auburn but Auburn can get by with mugging you! It’s been that way in all the games so far. I hate Bruce Pearl.

I must have missed the hate party. Fill me in… why do so many on this board and other boards hate Bruce Pearl? What has he done to us?

[quote=“techog”]

I must have missed the hate party. Fill me in… why do so many on this board and other boards hate Bruce Pearl? What has he done to us?

[/quote]Don’t know if Hate would describe my low regard for his fast and loose regard for the truth, the rules , etc. I also resent the way the sports media puff him up and fawn over him, all the time knowing his reputation of being both a cheat and a rat. All this said, he is the perfect face for Auburn basketball.

NCAA ran him out of Tennessee for cheating. He hasn’t cleaned up his act any.

Until the NCAA starts actually punishing coaches along with programs they cheated at why would the Pearls, the Wades, the Cals stop cheating.
Start punishing the coaches, their previous schools, and their present schools for hiring the cheats then and only then will that crap stop.

They gave Pearl a show-cause for two years. Nobody could hire him. Of course as soon as the show-cause ended the SEC’s worst cheaters came looking for him

Auburn’s coaching staff (fill in the name) cheat in (fill in the blank) sport because their kissing cousin Bama left them without paying child support.