Assistant Coaches

Why have these offensive coaches not been hired? I have never heard of signing “employment documents” to recruit. I understand the defensive philosophy but not on guys you brought with you from SMU as coaches.

From what I was told, they signed documents to get them on the road ASAP. They will worry about the contracts once the early signing period is over.

Coach Craddock has this as his Twitter description.
[quote] Joe Craddock
@CoachCraddock

Offensive Coordinator/ Quarterbacks University of Arkansas
[/quote]

[/quote]

Some of the others are describing their positions on Twitter as well, and there is no reason to doubt them. But the titles are not official yet.

Some of the others are describing their positions on Twitter as well, and there is no reason to doubt them. But the titles are not official yet.

[/quote]

Haven’t heard any Jeff Traylor talk lately.

I think the answer is that, technically, most of them are kind of in a temporary “interim” status that will be made more formal soon. Obviously, the priority was to get them on the road IMMEDIATELY rather than wrangle over the specifics of their longer term deals. Since all of them had worked for CCM before, there is clearly a trust and understanding that they WILL be taken care of, and they trust his word. So, reading between the lines, he has offered and they have accepted roles on his staff at Arkansas. They are being compensated, and as soon as the dead period hits in a week or so, time and attention WILL be spent on getting them officially announced.

Nothing to spend any time fretting about. Just observe and enjoy their recruiting work. Formal announcements to come soon.

I think you’ll hear something more official on him soon.

Exactly.