As of 7:42 P.M

Arkansas has 48 scholarship players expected to return for the 2023 season. Obviously subject to change.

Add the 19 HS and 5 portal signees, you have 72 scholarships accounted for next season. If Shamar Easter signs in February, that makes 73. That’s 12 spots open.

1 Like

I’ll take 2 WR’s, 2 TE’s, 2 DT’s 2 DE’s, 2 DB’s 1 LB and 1 OL from the portal please.

2 Likes

You want fries with that?:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I’d prefer a baked potato, thank you very much!

2 Likes

Paper or plastic?

Parenthetically, I was asked just that question the other night for the first time in years (there is a brand-new supermarket about a mile from my place). Every other store around here is plastic only.

2 Likes

Fully loaded or just butter?

2 Likes

Loaded of course! I’ve still got about 28 hours left until the new year!

3 Likes

Isn’t that the truth.

Pizza and beer for me tonight while watching Tenn.-Clemson.

6 Likes

Eat drink and be merry RD. Monday we diet!

1 Like

You sharing with Sam and Reuben?
The pizza, of course.
Just gave Hudson a handful of Pringles.

2 Likes

I did pretty good this week. Also got my walk in three days so I feel like I earned it.

But I get what you’re saying again.

1 Like

I can get paper if I ask for it. I have my own bag, which I remember to bring about half the time. Fortunately, Walmart recycles plastic bags. In Seattle you have to pay for bags.

1 Like

Richard, does this include the super seniors who are coming back?

1 Like

Yes. That’s my understanding. I counted 48 and confirmed it.

2 Likes

Awesome. Thanks, Richard!

1 Like

I had Mexican and now beer and peanut m&ms watching football. My wife thinks I’ve lost my mind. I said don’t worry it will reset in 2 days….maybe 3

2 Likes

Sodium and sugar.

This may sound crazy but I love cheese cake and a good stout.

2 Likes

Nothing wrong with that. I’ll probably make lemon pound cake tomorrow. Not sure what I’ll drink with it. But it’ll be a variety as I’ll likely eat it for breakfast lunch and dinner.

2 Likes

As long as it is a coffee stout RD. That would seem to be a natural fit.

2 Likes

can we get a count on some of the other conference schools for comparison(if they will provide such info)…are we above average or the norm with the number of scholarships available?

1 Like