Arkansas vs. UT Arlington

Too much selfish playing by our guys. Need to get the ball moving.

General you are right. We are rebounding strong. The 3 ball started falling too.

If we were playing good hard nosed defense we would be up by 15. Way to many open shots.

I mentioned our rebounding and to end the first half we missed to boards.
The defense will come. Desi picked up 2 fouls and sat the last 6 minutes a change that didn’t help the D.

Up by 11 but still not playing our best, need to start 2nd half with lots of energy and take control of the game.

Sloppy first half. Defense was solid most of the half but the offense was lazy at times. Give credit to UT Arlington’s defense, they are playing pretty good.

We’re getting open looks, but lack of ball movement at times is helping UTA camp the rim. Need to continue to be aggressive going to the glass.

Give UTA credit. Their zone defense is pretty good.

Still need to be stronger and finish better at the rim,too many missed shots and balls knocked out of our hands. Somebody needs to be an inside scoring threat but don’t know who it could be

I guarantee that Muss is sick of the missed layups (bunnies). Gotta concentrate and finish!

I wanna slap any player that dribbles right under the goal. We’ve lost 4 points at least where we got the rebound, and instead of going back up with it, someone dribbles and loses the ball.

There we go! Much better,need to keep pedal to the metal!

The ball needs to go straight back up under the rim! Give this team of hogs a little time to play a few more games together and they will get going. I like the options Muss has on the bench of someone is having a bad game!
TO’s will improve in time and the rebounding is already much improved from what we watched last season.

Good to see Moody getting comfortable in this system. His first two games, he didn’t look quite comfortable but he’s lighting it up tonight.

Moody just plays when the light comes on. He can flat out finish. His free throws look good too!

Much better finishing by Moody in this game. He failed to finish in his first two games.

Tate is impressive, plays hard! Better shooter than I thought.

Standing around on offense, where is the motion? Have gone stone cold.do not like Smith shooting the 3

Good win but last 10 min was not good, no flow on off at all, could have won by 25.Great game by Moody!

1 Like

Yep Billy. It was kinda ugly. Cold as ice.

1 Like

Not a good finish, but this is the first time I believe that Musselman used a smaller lineup to finish a game. He needs to get that worked out because there is a real chance we might have to do that a few times when we get to league play.