Arkansas vs Ole Miss CWS semi-final game 1

Noland will have to keep us in the game hopefully we can find a way to get a couple of runs in and then somehow find a way to hold on

2 Likes

Dude tygart is 18. He ain’t on mars. He overthrew to curveballs. Happens. To win this thing we have to have him pitch well. Skull dragging him ain’t cool.

3 Likes

But it’s baseball. If Delucia hasn’t given up a run in 30 innings, he’s due to give up 5 in the first.

Just like you knew after Stovall had 5 hits last night, he probably wouldn’t get any tonight.

Wallace is due to hit a big homer. Battles might get one, too!

Connor is a gamer. They hit him well last time, they may not this time.

4 Likes

I totally agree with you
I don’t know if it’s 30 innings but he has been on a roll but like I said he is a pitcher who’s going to come right at you with power stuff up in the zone and sliders lowering on the corners you just have to hope he’s not locating well and we can catch a hold of a couple of them

2 Likes

You give hall to Connor with Zeb in next. I might flip them except blowback would be fierce if it doesn’t.

It’s time for our bats to take-over. Hit like we did at OK St.

Here’s how it’s going to go tomorrow. I assume we will be home team. Connor throws 9 pitches in the top of the 1st. Hogs get 15 runs in the bottom of the first. DVH decides to pull Connor so he’ll be available to open the Finals Saturday! Hogs win the game 18-8

5 Likes

I’ll have what you’re having lol.

2 Likes

Nobody is skull dragging him. He’s a freshman. His brain is on Mars. Like most 18 year old kids.

1 Like

Just announced, it will be Connor Noland tomorrow.

2 Likes

I love the kid but he has been struggling ever since the home run to Vandy… he just has lost control of his breaking ball and he can’t really get people out with anything else.
I hope he can come through if we need him but I am a little bit unsure with him because of this

1 Like

Yeah that’s the only way we really can go. Gives us our best chance

1 Like

Connor gets the start. DVH announced it

2 Likes

OK, Best in Show at Westminster is starting. I’m outta here.

4 Likes

It’s kind of why I kept hoping we would give Tygart an inning last night when the game was in hand…just to let him get on the mound in a low stress situation.

He’s coming in when he has to throw strikes and it just seems like he’s aiming it.

He will be fine and we are going to need him. Just need to put him in during a little better situation the next outing

Speaking of 18 year old pitchers, I told my GF Hagen Smith was 18 and she said “he looks about 37.” :rofl:

3 Likes

I’m worried about Tygart. Fortunately, he’s got 8 months to get his confidence back.

I disagree. They lost tonight with a chance to move on! Old man Mo is in the hogs dugout!
Pick a starter a piece it together. The hogs win by 5 tomorrow afternoon.

1 Like