Arkansas vs North Dakota State

Honestly don’t know what to expect. My gut tells me Anthony Black can be a triple double caliber guard if he stays out of foul trouble. I don’t think we will dominate the glass tonight though. I do think AB gets a double double tonight wps

Just raced home from work, what is up with Nick

Hurt knee

For those that can’t watch it, here is a link to live stats…

NDS 8, ARK 11 - 15:49 (PRD 1) (statbroadcast.com)

Ricky Council has been impressive so far.

2 Likes

Just got to be able to finish around the rim guys. Getting opportunities that’s the good thing.

I think Walsh is a guy that’s going to have to drive the ball to the basket every chance he gets …those two free throws were very pure…he’s a good shooter he’s got to be more aggressive in my opinion

1 Like

Look sloppy, question, anyway to mirror game from iPhone to tv? Or does espn block it….

They have missed a few easy shots around the rim. The defense is better so far but in the break they lost a man for a wide open 3.

Playing very hard defense, that is going to have to be there calling card if we’re going to go anywhere this year

2 Likes

Come on Brazile you got to be able to hit that man

1 Like

Surprised to not see Dunning or Graham yet.

Definitely don’t understand why Graham’s not playing he’s one guy who can finish around the goal

This is a very solid basketball team we are going to have to play well to win this game cuz they know what they’re doing

1 Like

Yes. It will take time to get use to playing together. Council is playing some ball.

2 Likes

Devo doing Devo things…

1 Like

That is Jordan Walsh right there give him the ball and get out of the way and let him take over inside and draw some fouls

1 Like

Council has a very funky shot not very smooth at all hopefully it will improve

I knw smith isn’t playing, but man not impressive so far on offense.

OMG you would think Devo would not do those types of things as long as he’s been here… SMH

1 Like

Devo doing Devo things, Billy.

1 Like