Arkansas vs. Florida

Looks to me like another lackadaisical performance. Anderson has to somehow motivate this team or a promising season will turn into a disaster.

Same old story. Disappointed but not surprised. Another poorly played game from start to finish.

Umm, this isn’t football. Nobody’s been saying that for some years now with basketball.

Didn’t get to see the second half, but seems like the same problems exist. Poor FT shooting, nonexistant bench production(happy Jones broke out a little), and first half defense until the end was atrocious.

Season’s far from over and 4 of our next 5, I would say are very winnable, but we are quickly putting ourselves in a hole we can’t get out of. I have faith in this team and Anderson, but we as fans need something to hold onto NOW or fan attendance might spiral down, even with the next 3 home games being sold out.

So, 1/3 through the SEC schedule and we are 2-4 with 2 very close wins at home and 1 Home loss to LSU. Three road losses, 2 of which we were not really in contention at Auburn and tonight at Florida.
Based on what I’ve seen thus far I can’t imagne that they will go any better than 3-3 in their remaining road games if that which would make their conference road record 3-6.
I would like to believe they will win all of their remaining home conference games, but I have my doubts about that.
Seems like every week since conference play has started we are having to scratch to preserve Home wins and getting outplayed on the road.
If things don’t get turned around quickly this team will not be in the Big Dance, but instead hoping they can at least get an NIT bid.

Go Hogs!

The problems with the team during SEC play is the same that it has been for years. EVERYBODY in the SEC knows what Arkansas is going to do. Most teams have a good point guard to break the press, at least one consistent outside shooter who ALWAYS gets open, and at least an average inside presents to counter our ONE consistent inside player. Anderson needs to adapt his style, especially on the road. It is this kind of stubbornness in refusing to or being unable to adapt that cost CBB his job. Not calling for Anderson’s job. His incoming class looks great and the future looks bright. But this stubbornness of running a system most teams in the SEC knows and can counter may cost Anderson in the future.