Arkansas- North Texas game thread

That was a bad play call.

Agreed. I’ve been critical of Kelley, especially after his 4th TO, but this is just a melt down of epic proportions.

Definitely doesn’t, and we need all the help we can get.

Supposedly those sitting close to the recruits today said it was obvious they were mocking how bad we are at times.

SMH

This is all on CCM and staff. The most unprepared team to play football these last 2 halfs (CS and NTX) that the Razorbacks have ever had.

Helpful to anyone. Understand how all of us are frustrated.

Please don’t boo our team.

Absolutely agree! Booing is not acceptable, period!

I’m rooting for you big guy!!!

I don’t know about unprepared, but definitely not executing well.

We look like we belong in 5A Arkansas Highschool football not the SEC or even the FCS

My goodness people, we get and we are seeing it. Constantly making threads trashing the team helps nothing.

How was that not a personal foul throwing down our receiver 5 yards out of bounds?

When it’s bad, it’s bad.

Brandon Wallace is being lit up this game.

I mean really awful

This is by far the worst offensive line we’ve ever had here the coaching staff has to realize that and start throwing quick her passes over the middle Slants and things you can’t expect him to block forever they can’t block.

Noland is throwing to running backs! Has that happened any this year?

When the right tackle can’t even touch the defender, it would take the center hiking it forward to get the ball out fast enough

Maybe the coaches can spin this to recruits for early playing time?

Sadly, that’s what they’ll have to do. I’m hoping to keep what we got at this point.

I didn’t really know what to expect this season. I didn’t expect it to be this bad. I am, however, a hog fan. I love the Razorbacks. Win or lose. If I can’t be at the game, I’ll watch the game. If I can’t watch the game, I’ll be listening to the game. Disappointed? Yes. Frustrated? Yes. But I’m still a hog fan! Period!