Arkansas-LSU game thread

Kickoff at 6:30.

Sending up some prayers for this one RD!!! Really hoping for a 2014 all over again!! Lot of similarities between now and then if I recall. Both coaches were looking for first conference win, a ranked LSU, a home game and freezing temperatures!!! We got this!!!

Vintage Ty Storey playing horrible, vintage Arkansas special teams to begin. Long night. We are just terrible. Barely watchable.

But we knew that.

Self inflicted mistakes. False starts and QB with no idea where the blitz is coming from.

I can’t believe we can’t punt without a penalty for a false start. Stupid penalties.
To top it off Ty Storey on first down hands off to Boyd and trips him. Wow!

Look like we’ve never played football.

At least our defense is playing well. Oh wait!!

Not so much…

Arkansas finds new and innovative ways to suck at football.

exactly what I was thinking. Please put in Noland

Santos Ramirez taunting a LSU receiver. Like he really has standing to do that. He’ll give up multiple big plays tonight.

Pitiful play calling !!

will we get a 1st down?? haven’t thrown a ball down the field all night.smh

Might as well let the defense play both ways.

That’s because they don’t trust the QBs against be best corners in the league, and best safety. I don’t blame them.

You can’t play scared. If you don’t trust the QB’s how do you expect to have a chance to win! Go for it. Play to win or go to the locker room and forfeit.

Other than that one deep TD pass the defense has played very well thus far considering our offense can’t do much more than 3 and out.
Unfortunately, that will eventually wear the defensive unit out. Unless Ty gets something going before the end of the first half I would turn it over to Noland in the 2nd half and get him some experience.
It’s not like Ty will be starting at QB next season, he won’t be.

Go Hogs!

Not sure when this was posted, but my notes so three passes downfield and a sack when they were trying for another time.

Only one deep ball attempt and that was the sack.

:roll: :roll: how embarrasing

I just don’t understand how you don’t just throw the runner down instead of letting the pile be pushed 10 yards into the end zone.

[quote=“ArmyHog”]

You can’t play scared. If you don’t trust the QB’s how do you expect to have a chance to win! Go for it. Play to win or go to the locker room and forfeit.
[/quote

Ditto

all our throws have been sideways,where have the 3 you’ve seen.all have been screens or passes outside the numbers nothing down the middle,no slants.nothing