Arkansas' Khalen Robinson enters NCAA portal

Hate to see it, but it seemed inevitable. Wish him the best and hope he finds a team that can give him lots of minutes. Preferably not in the SEC, but if so, I’ll root for him to do well, just not against the Hogs.

2 Likes

Sometimes things don’t go as planned or hoped, nonetheless I want to thank him for his time as a Razorback. Sincerely hope things work out for him wherever he lands. WPS

3 Likes

Wished it had worked out for him.

I think a new start will do him good.

7 Likes

Here! Here!

Good Luck

1 Like

Good luck to both transferees. We knew this was going to happen with 5 high recruits coming in. Probably more will transfer.

1 Like

I think he is going to do great somewhere. Just never worked out here. Wish him nothing but great days in his new start.

1 Like

DD do you think he fully recovered physically from his injury both in his foot and stamina? I didn’t get to see him play any in H.S. and the little I saw him play in college I thought his biggest weakness was foot speed, he couldn’t seem to get lateral on defense.

I don’t think he fully recovered mentally or physically

1 Like

I suspect he tried too hard to return quickly and distinguish himself. I’ll miss what I was hoping for from him. I always thought he looked so smooth; just looked like the consummate PG.

I wish him good luck.

He sure has a pretty stroke. Really hate that it didn’t work out.

KK’s a talented basketball player. Hate that it didn’t work out. Good luck to him.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.