Arkansas hoops offer top 5 prospect

2 Likes

Assistant Keith Smart coached his older brother while at the Knicks when David Fizdale was head coach.

1 Like

That would be the Knox that played at Kentucky, right?

My guess is yes. Same high school in Tampa.

On3 is projecting him to either UK or Loserville.

1 Like

That’s true, and 247 composite is showing basically the same thing since only those 2 teams were listed “warm”. However, that was before we offered. He’s just a junior, so we have lots of time to make up ground, especially if we can have another great season this year. Unless he has ties with Louisville, we should be able to pass them, at least.

My periodic PSA: don’t trust On3’s “Recruiting Pediction Machine”. The artificial intelligence isn’t smart enough yet. Case in point, currently it predicts Annor Boateng to UAPB.

Now, if you see predictions from analysts or writers, I’d say pay attention to that.

1 Like

Looked at 247. They aren’t predicting, but they say he’s “warm” to both UK and UL. They don’t have Arkansas listed for him at all, though. Neither does Rivals.

The warm/cool stuff labels are also very unreliable from my experience watching closely, too. Changes a lot.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.