Arkansas Greatest Crowd Reactions! Just Awesome!

5 Likes

Dang Billy, what a find. Great, great memories. Thanks!

2 Likes

If you look very close at the part where Al Dillard is drilling trey after trey against Delaware State, you’ll see a very young Clay Henry watching and smiling. It’s about at the 9:30 mark.

3 Likes

I had chill bumps literally all the way through that!! Saw it on YouTube and just had to share…

1 Like

Yep he shore is!

1 Like

That was wonderful to watch!

2 Likes

I loved that

1 Like

True story. At shootaround that morning, Al asked me what the school record for 3’s in a game was, and I told him Lee hit 9 against LSU. He told me, “I’m gonna break it tonite,” and damned if he didn’t do it! In shootaround he would hit 97 out of a 100 with his left and 98 out of a hundred with his right. Al Dillard was Steph Curry way before Steph Curry was. I would love to meet Muss sometime and tell him some of my stories. Apologies if I’ve told this one here before.

3 Likes

I watched Al go crazy with 3’s against LSU at the Bud. He was hitting from everywhere. A great memory watching that game with my precious Niece who passed away over 2 years ago.

1 Like

The worst part of that whole video is knowing Kentucky won after Cal got tossed….

2 Likes

I know!made me sick!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.