Arkansas going back to natural grass

Arkansas will replace the turf field at Razorback Stadium with a natural grass field in time for the 2019 season, Hunter Yurachek said tonight during an interview in Hoover: http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2018 … ass-field/

Praise the lord!

Thank you, Morris and Yurachek!

This is good news! If the playing field is wet I’d at least like one that’s muddy! Maybe this will end those foot injuries that have plagued the hogs!

The 6 years of losing needs to end more than anything. Much more than anything. Grass, turf, whatever. Anthracite? Love it. Just start beating someone that’s worth a damn. Coach Morris deservedly will get his chance. Thus far, the way he recruits holds a lot of promise.

I wouldn’t touch that with a 10 foot bong…

I don’t think it makes a huge difference either way, and I don’t expect foot injuries to magically go away. But if that’s what CM wants, I’m good with that.

About time, I don’t know if it will cut down on the foot injuries but odds are it may. For sure it should deter some knee injuries.

If any SEC team ever has a muddy field its ground crew should be fired immediately. No excuse at this level for a muddy field.

A slight boo from me, but will be okay if they color it up and keep a 40 to 40 giant Razorback on it.