Arkansas at Vanderbilt game 2

Hopefully hopefully we’ll see Josie get on track tonight. I would like to see him be a little more aggressive at the plate tonight.

Doesn’t look like Georgia will give us any help tonight but Kentucky and Florida are tied 3-3.

I’d like to see him lay off the pitch up!
Wagner needs a hit tonight. He is as robbed on a hard hit ball by the 3rd basemen last night!

well hopefully we can win and clinch tonight.

Boom!! That away Bohro!! They’ll probably rip us off and call it foul

That’s one is under review. Home run. Well. Great start.

1 Like

Gotta admit that looked like it went in front of the pole

That looked foul but I’ll take it

1 Like

C’mon diggs he’s hung you too breaking balls in a row… finally swing at that one and got it in but it was about 6 in off the ground LOL

1 Like

UK leading UF 6-4 in T6. LSU 8-2 over UGA in T7

After some of the results of review in football Birmingham owes the hogs a whole bunch of calls

2 Likes

That’s what I’m talking about Cali no way in the world we should have been trying to score diggs on that!!

1 Like

Stay hot slavens!! That away baby this is the way I like to score runs …they ain’t giving us crap tonight

1 Like

Surprised he sent Diggs. And he would’ve scored on Cali’s blooper

Looking good so far

Great inning!! Now come out short Brady!!

1 Like

The way Vandy booted the ball around last night don’t have a problem forcing them to make a play

Sorta

1 Like

That’s the way it goes a bad base running mistake
By The 3rd base coach. Then a hit from Slavens.
The hogs gave Vandy a gift out.
Hogs 3
I’ll take it.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s the way I want to see us hit the ball! We won last night but we were awful at the plate. Much better start tonight against a much better pitcher

1 Like