Arkansas at Florida, game 1

1 Like

Has the makings of a pitchers dual. Their guy will be the best we’ve seen, really tough against LH, hopefully he’ll make some mistakes and we can take advantage. They hit a lot of home runs so we got to keep the ball down and keep it in the ballpark.

You would hope that with Connor pitching to contact, they would get ground balls rather than long fly balls.

1 Like

I sure hope so. He’s been keeping that breaking ball down and that’s very tough to elevate for sure

1 Like

Well the first Florida batter sure took the right approach. A little lucky. That pitch must have been too good for a 2 strike pitch.

It was a great play by Turner to backhand that ball and throw the runner out trying to steal

Maybe Gators don’t do dirt ball reads as well as Razorbacks. :grinning:

1 Like

Great pick up by Turner!
Easy tag out!!

1 Like

Turner is not seeing the ball well at all… I think he had two hits last weekend and that was awful at bat right there,but this guy is extremely tough on LH hitters. He held a very good hitting LSU team to two hits in seven innings

This pitcher is pretty good

Battles gave it a ride though. Long out

1 Like

Yeah our right handed hitters are going to really come through because he doesn’t give up to me hits to LH hitters

Yes sir it was. The pitchers dual is on!

1 Like

Noland is pitching well through 2 innings!

OK guys, I’m not trying to be mean. But we are watching a duel, not a dual. My dog is a dual champion (2 titles). :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Yes! Noland has his command. One mistake by either pitcher could be the difference in the game.
The Florida starting pitcher needs to learn that people can lip tead and his comments after that strike out were totally unacceptable!

That pitcher cussing at Gregory as he struck him out I’m sure we remember that hopefully somebody will give him a haircut next inning… little SA

Barco apparently had a few choice expletives as he left the mound.

I guess that I missed that. That’s just rude.

1 Like

I’d like to see him take the ball to his nasty mouth.

1 Like

Yes he was walking off the mound he said some stuff that I’m not going to repeat on here if I lip read him right

1 Like