Arkansas and SEC football

And how we haven’t won the league yet in 30 tries. Clay is quoted. Paywall.

2 Likes

Good read

It appears to have captured the essence of our program quite well. Maybe with Pittman the stars have aligned.

Worth your time to read. I signed up for 1 paywall and that’s it.

Athletic

1 Like

It must not be much if I’m quoted. Just kidding. He was desperate.

2 Likes

He could have written about Clemson and story been the same. Within the SEC, our fanbase and support is equal to the others. I look at the number of highly ranked quarterbacks ( not limited to that position either) that are interested in the Hawgs these days and the offensive linemen (need more big boys on defensive line side) as Clay has consistently highlighted provides assurance that program will not regress. I see the bar being raised on who is interested and who can play. Players coming from portal is another sign and evidence that Arkansas is becoming a destination spot. Not to be overlooked but the area around Fayetteville is also a bigger plus and benefit than it was even ten years ago. I agree with Pittman–the Hog is strong and Broyles that you want to be where best are as good things can happen in that opportunity.

Footnote: No way TAM beats us 9 years in a row anytime soon. Bama and Auburn will be added to that list soon enough.

1 Like

I know Arkansas can be great in football. I’ve never doubted that.

2 Likes

Maybe we win the league in '06 if Reggie Fish leaves the damn punt alone.

6 Likes

Aloha Jeff,
Please don’t remind us…too much pain to go there.:exploding_head:
UA…Campus of Champions

2 Likes

O my goodness. LOL
Gloom despair and agony on me

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.