Arkansas 51, Fort Wayne 45 - halftime

Arkansas shooting 60 percent from the field, 62.5 percent from 3 and 76.2 from the FT line

Fort Wayne shooting 40 percent from the field, 33 percent from 3-point range and 50 percent from the FT line

Fort Wayne up 23-16 on the boards and have committed just 5 turnovers

Dusty Hannahs leads Arkansas with 14 points while Daryl Macon has 10 and Manny Watkins 6

Moses Kingsley got two fouls early - has 2 points and 2 rebounds in 9 minutes of action

Arkansas has 7 players with 2 fouls

can we get a update please

Hogs win 92-83. Close game the whole way through, we went on a nice run in the last 6 mins or so to put it away. Kingsley, Hannahs, Macon, and Thomas all had good games. Kingsley with 9 points, 9 rebounds, 7 blocks.

Thanks blu, had uverse for 10 years just switched to att internet and direct tv wouldn’t open watchespn or espn.3 for me…not happy

The SEC does not allow updates during game action via message boards, but does allow it via twitter.

Not sure why

So if I was listening to the game on the radio and posted the score it would be in violation of SEC rules? (I assume no, they have no control over me). Only applies to those at the game? Then same question, if I am at the the game and post the score via my phone on this board it is a violation of SEC rules? Again, I ASSUME no, as what control can they have over fans and how would they know if they are at the game or not. Sorry, this is just confusing to me!!!

Another stupid rule, I pay extra to have the SEC network, games not on, I go to watchespn and espn3 which I’m suppose to get thru att and direct but it won’t allow it to come on the computer so I go to my Hog page to get a score and they can’t give it because of the SEC :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :o :o :o :o :o :o

I guess WHS controls that as I asked for a score 30 min before it was over, saw people reading my posts but no scores till the game was over

I couldn’t find the basketball game on SEC+ until about halftime. That is nothing new.

Actually that is not correct. It was on my laptop, but not on my Firestick until later.