Ark-SC game thread

Going ahead and getting this locked and loaded, hopefully we get off to a great start, keep the pedal to the metal.

3 Likes

With the Secondary depleted, we need a good pass rush to take pressure of our remaining db’s.

2 Likes

I think that was key when our secondary was healthy. Definitely for sure now. We have to be great all year getting major heat on the QB. We need a high sack rate for the season. It HAS to be the best part of our D.

I really believe our secondary is better than what we showed last week, just really made some very fundamental correctable mistakes. Looking forward to seeing how well we do this week, will be a challenge without two of our best out but I believe we have the athletes that can run our scheme a lot better than we did last week

youdaman

44m

I really believe our secondary is better than what we showed last week, just really made some very fundamental correctable mistakes. Looking forward to seeing how well we do this week, will be a challenge without two of our best out but I believe we have the athletes that can run our scheme a lot better than we did last week

We can and will…

1 Like

I think your spot on with your thoughts, if Rattler has grass stains on his uniform at the end of the day this could be a lopsided win for the Hogs. I believe we can score against anyone and we should becoming in loaded with confidence. I also think our secondary is better than we played last week as Youdaman posted on here earlier, I’m sure they got coached up on their deficiencies from last week and anxious to show even with our loss of players due to injuries that they can still answer the bell. WPS

Does he rattle when shaken? Hopefully by the afternoon we know the answer to that question after having experienced it a number of times.

One thing I can almost guarantee with Cat and Slush out. We will see alot less man coverage. I imagine we will mix up coverages and try to make Rattler throw it to us, without relying on press man.

GameDay had Sam miked on the field during warmups.

1 Like

Least we don’t have to worry abt a game running over b4 our game.

1 Like

And Sam said “he felt bad for those kids” referring to Cat and Slush. That didn’t sound good. Damn.

That’s what I think we will do as well, we will come after him when we need to but I think we’re going to force him to try to throw in tight windows and hopefully we can get a couple of those

Our Comcast/Xfinity TV is down but I am on the internet. How can I watch?

I’m pretty sure it’s on ESPN watch. You will have to have ESPN Plus subscription to see it though

Chuck said Cat and Slush won’t play today. Nothing about long-term outlook.

5/5 pick hogs! I was shocked!!

1 Like

Unanimous for Arkansas on Gameday picks.

1 Like

I don’t know if that’s good or bad LOL

Who was the guest Longhorn picker? Had the sound down and don’t recognize him (some actor apparently).

Guy that played Hangman on Top Gun