Are you rooting other SEC teams?

I find myself not. My wife is getting on to me about it. I have just learned to hate them all I guess!

6 Likes

Me too Greg. Not rooting for any of them.

2 Likes

Not Tennessee or Ole Piss

5 Likes

RebNecks, NO!
Auburn, eh
Aggies, eh
Tennessee, NO!

6 Likes

I won’t root for any of them

4 Likes

I am rooting for them all…to get beat.

5 Likes

I’m rooting for Louisville right now.

I’ve always liked ND so that’s easy.

Ole miss could get rid of its entire athletic program and I wouldn’t be bothered one bit.

Auburn - I always feel sorry for them.

1 Like

Nope!

Aggies going to Omaha. Hope we join them tomorrow.

1 Like

Very hard to do even though I guess it makes our schedule look better each year. I think any objective person realizes that the SEC is a very good baseball league, still probably does not hurt to have a lot of SEC in OMA.

Be that as it may, I don’t like most of them, but especially ole piss and tn. Of course there is lsu. Hard deal, but not hard at all to be against TN.

2 Likes

Definitely rooting for Tennesse ! (But glad they were humbled a little). Love the state and have many friends there. No surprise, they are very good, so Hog fans do not like them. LOL

Ole Miss, yes, same rationale as for Tennessee. And my friends in Mississippi and Tennessee root for the Hogs. Nice people in Mississippi.

Auburn — WAR EAGLE ! Definitely the nicer of the two Bama schools in terms of friendly fans.

Aggies, not just no, but hell no. I hope they lose every time they play. GO Back to the SWC where you belong with your big brother Texas! And their fans are quite unlikeable. Take themselves WAY too seriously. I mean, their fight song is called a War Hymn. Make fun of that song or the Spirit of Aggieland in a room full of Aggies and see what they do — if you dare.

1 Like

Friends shouldn’t let friends root for other SEC schools, especially during Baseball Season! WPS!!!

4 Likes

SEC, especially the west, has proven its superiority already. I definitely want TN and OM to lose.

2 Likes

Auburn pukes only SEC school I’ve been to where my vehicle was vandalized. I hate Aubrun!

Same here. NEVER ola ms.

Me too.

1 Like

None of them and I think the Aggies already won today and have the first spot in Omaha locked down. I hoped they would all get t beat. Especially Tennessee, Ole Miss, Auburn and the Aggies.

I generally just watch and don’t feel one way or the other. I try to feel happy either way. It is less stressful.

6 Likes

Very good point!

Best case scenario, they all ADVANCE and the Hogs win the CWS! :sunglasses: