AR vs. Texas AM

TAM’s game set for today has been moved to tomorrow in College Station, hosting BAMA at 2p.m… Good news for us is they will be on 2 days rest when we show up Saturday. Hopefully that bodes well for us. Can’t run the table if we don’t get the “next one”.

Go Hogs!

Given the long layoff the Aggies have had, the short turnaround may not be that much of an advantage. They get a game to knock off the rust, then get right back out there. Then there’s the haunting memories of Georgia’s ’ tornado run’
Through the SEC tourney a few years ago.

I am not haunted by a tornado run. I am haunted by waters.

I think preparation matters.

The hogs should beat Texas A&M 9 out of 10 times they play! What should concern is thought someone from Texas A&M having a career game and shooting out of their minds like Kentucky and Missouri did from 3! As long as our hogs can shoot better than 35% we should win. If you can’t win games like this you don’t need to worry about the dance or anything else.

I see they postponed the Alabama game again. Makes me wonder about our game Saturday

It’s supposed to get into the 50s in Aggieland Saturday. Maybe this stuff will thaw by then. I could see playing them Sunday. Unusual, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

I would be fine if the game was played on Sunday. Since I sell cars, I have to work on Saturdays. It’s excruciating trying to watch the Hogs while I work. It wouldn’t bother me to blow somebody (or a few somebodies) out either. Go Hogs!

Don’t worry Clay, you will be. It’s only mid Mid February of what looks like a very challenging year of weather!

Eaglehog, I’m sure you are correct.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.