Any idea

Who we might replace the Tulsa game with this week?

Been a little talk about UALR. But who knows?

Maybe Arkansas reschedules Tulsa game?

Fightin Darrells of UALR-Little Rock spoilin for a fight.

I would love to play UALR, but it really doesn’t matter to me as long as we find someone to play this week. If BYU and Coastal Carolina can put together a game in 2 days, so can we.

I thought the game last year with UALR was good for both teams. Probably would be the case this year.

There has got to be somebody out there needing a game. I was looking forward to the challenge of going on the road and stepping up in level as well. the team needs that.

SMU is looking for a game, their game with Vandy Cancelled. I’ve read elsewhere that we are looking into that

1 Like

Yes do it.

That’s the craziest thing I’ve ever seen. The equipment truck had to wait for BYU to finish practice before starting the two-day drive to South Carolina because they were practicing in their game helmets. Then they almost forgot the game balls.

And it was a great game.

Yes it was. I’ve driven past the CCU stadium several times going to visit my son in the Myrtle Beach area. It was crazy watching that and thinking of driving by. The Mormons almost pulled it out against the Mullets.

I’m not sure “why” Muss is looking for a home game. Perhaps he’s noticed too many recent UK losses. If an SMU were available at SMU I see no logic suggesting we should not pursue it.

The only thing I can think of is trying to avoid the travel. Tulsa is two hours by bus. Stillwater in January is 3 hours.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.